Sunday 17 August 2014

Photoshop

Front Elevation


Back Elevation



Plan


Site Plan


Section




Using these plans from my site on SketchUp I put each of my plan/section/elevation/perspective drawings into context by using smooth and rough textures which re-inforce my meeting. I put emphasis on the contrast between the two words; 

- smooth represented by whites, pastels and light colours with flowing water colour that also represents the sea and the persona of a 'snobby/preppy/smooth rich sailor'.
- rough represented by dark colours, bumpy textures and grunge overlay effect of graffiti. I also incorporated skaters into the scene, dressed in baggy rough clothing and dark colours.


 Front and Back Elevation



Perspective


Plan


Section


Close Up Perspective 


Close Up Perspective




No comments:

Post a Comment