Sunday 17 August 2014

Sketch Up

These are screenshots from my final SketchUp model. 
When designing this I concentrated on having a clear contrast between the smooth boatsheds and the rough concrete/roof/objects above it. The objects such as the park bench and trash can are primarily for public pedestrian use, but the skaters have interpreted the objects in a different way, and use them to skate on and perform tricks on.








SketchUp Video:


When creating scenes for this video I wanted to put emphasis on the skaters and the rough textures and objects they are using to skate on. To show this I created scenes in SketchUp that paused on each skater as well as focussing on the objects they were performing tricks on. 

I also added the sound effects of someone skating so that the feeling for the overall skate experience could be made more realistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment